Be part of a nationally recognised company with over 50 years of history, who focus across supply and manufacturing within the Industrial segment. This challenging and rewarding role will see you work within a team environment where you undertake a variety of tasks; driving change, develop and managing existing clients, generating new business and creating new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager you will manage and grow relationships with industrial distributers and end users, build strong working relationships and present solutions to stakeholders in the industrial channel.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Present new products to direct end users with supporting offers from marketing.
- Build the industrial distribution channel.
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify product opportunities and present solutions.
- Work closely with marketing to come up with product promotions, POS merchandising etc.
- Attend trade fairs, show and special events to promote the business.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development (hunting)
- Experience of selling industrial products to end users in markets such as, Industrial or Food Manufacturing, Engineering, Mining, Distributors and SME organisations
- Experience of managing distributors within the industrial distribution channel is also highly desirable.
- Be commercially focused, highly organised and presentable.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.