Out of Home Advertising remains the key medium surrounding audiences in their everyday environments and still holds the number one position in reach to audience. We're delighted to be collaborating with one of Australia's most diverse product providers across digital advertising and visual display solutions. A true market leader in their industry, who are renowned for their innovative product ranges, market share and customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the NSW state performance in growing the portfolio and generating new business across key industry verticals. (Entertainment, Infrastructure, Commercial & Retail)
- To liaise with end-users, clients, contractors, and customers.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships whilst providing technical advice and support.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers driving customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other survey data.
- Identify new areas/industries to maximize profits.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive growth in a technical solution based sales environment.
- MUST have a strong understanding and previous work experience across OOH Advertising or Media.
- Ideally experience with LED/LCD lighting or the understanding of the hardware solution.
- The ability to self-promote through a variety of channels, social media and business networks.
You will be across industry trends, understand the dynamics of your markets and be self-motivated by achieving goals and building a career with an impressive global business that prides itself on being the best.
A very competitive salary package, with a strong commission base will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.