Come be part of Australia's largest ASX listed recycling, repurposing and environmental services businesses who focus their attention on Processed Engineered Fuel (PEF) and resource recovery.
Due to company and market growth, we now have a chance for someone to lead the NSW Business Development Portfolio. Reporting to the State Manager, this role is responsible for identifying and selling to the already large existing customer base along with increasing that customer portfolio through new business and stakeholder management across key industry verticals.
An integral part of this role is managing, mentoring clients along with providing solutions to complex construction, civil and waste management needs.
- Develop and implement effective sales and business development strategies, with the emphasis on products and solution selling to several different clients.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to customers.
- Provide technical information to all enquiries around problem solving, price, and delivery to customers.
- Support and promote a positive team environment and behaviours in line with company core values.
- Identify new areas to maximize profits and grow the division.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- MUST have a strong understanding and previous work experience across Australia's Construction, Mining, Civil and Infrastructure industrial.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role with demonstrated results across sales growth and improved field execution.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment, making all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.