This challenging and rewarding role will see you undertake a variety of tasks; driving business development, manage existing clients aimed at generating new business and creating new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the NSW Sales Manager, you will manage and grow new relationships (Hunter mentality) and build strong existing relationships. To be successful, the ideal person will be proactive, a strong influencer and entertainer (attend industry events to promote the business)
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build and work with the existing client portfolio.
- Target new business opportunities with new developers and contractors.
- Lead generate and pipeline document.
- Attend trade fairs, shows and special events to promote the business.
Ideally the successful person will have residential industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development (hunting) Real Estate sales experience is also something they will look at.
- Experience of selling network products (embedded networks, utilities or electrical) to builders, developers or sub division bodies.
- Be commercially focused, highly organised and presentable.
- +5 years in BDM position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.