Due to market growth and internal national promotions, we now have a chance for someone to come in and lead a large NSW Commercial Sales Team. Reporting to the Regional Manager, this critical role is responsible for identifying and selling to a large customer base across the commercial divisions. With a large team of Account Managers and Specification Consultants, you will drive and generate business growth while managing the existing market channels to key industry verticals.
An integral part of this role is managing, mentoring and coaching the team, and the successful person will be responsible for state performance and developing the individual team capabilities.
- Develop and implement effective sales and business development strategies, with the emphasis on products and solution selling.
- Support and promote a positive team environment and behaviours in line with company core values.
- Develop an influential relationship between the Stores, Commercial and Residential Teams to establish key contacts with leading stakeholders - Architects, Commercial Builders, Property Managers, Project Managers, Contractors and Service Providers.
- Identify new areas to maximize profits.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive team performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- MUST have a strong understanding and previous work experience across Australia's Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing or Infrastructure industries.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (strong experience managing large teams +10) with demonstrated results across sales growth and improved field execution.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment, all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact our Executive Consultant Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.