This challenging and rewarding role will see you undertake a variety of tasks, with a main focus on driving new business development, manage a team of sales professionals and building client relationships.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will manage and grow new relationships (Hunter and provider mentality), build on strong existing relationships, drive the team to hit targets and proactively go to market.
To be successful, the ideal person will be proactive, be a strong influencer and relationship builder.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build and work with the existing client portfolio.
- Target new business opportunities with new developers and contractors.
- Manage a team and provide support and direction.
- Attend trade fairs, shows and special events to promote the business.
Ideally the successful person will have residential industry knowledge and experience working with residential developers, contractors and builders.
- Experience of selling network products (embedded networks, utilities or electricity) to builders, developers or contractors.
- Have a high level of commercial acumen, organised and presentable.
- +5 years in BDM or Sales Manager position, with the ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.