Due to company, market growth and internal promotions nationally, we now have a chance for someone to lead the NSW Team. Reporting to the Divisional Market General Manager this critical role is responsible for identifying and selling to the existing customer base and increasing that customer portfolio by generating new business while managing the territory and direct channel to market across key industry verticals.
An integral part of this role is managing, mentoring and coaching a team of Territory Managers, as this person will be responsible for state performance and developing the individual team capabilities.
- Develop and implement effective sales and business development strategies, with the emphasis on products and solution selling.
- Manage, mentor and coach the state team, improving overall performance while promoting a high-performance culture.
- Support and promote a positive team environment and behaviours in line with company core values.
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the large client portfolios.
- Identify new areas to maximize profits.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive team performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- MUST have a strong understanding and previous work experience across Australia's Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing and Infrastructure industrial.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (strong experience managing large teams) with demonstrated results across sales growth and improved field execution.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment, making all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.