About The Company
Our client is an Australian owned food business, with an ANZ presence and a passion for continuous investment in innovation. With a culture committed to quality, customer satisfaction and the true rewarding and support of all employees, the business is now seeking a NSW Sales Manager to lead a team of Sales Executives driving new business development and account management and retention.
About The Role
Reporting to the General Manager you will effectively lead, manage and motivate a region of Sales Executives to enhance the presence of the company's range of products within Foodservice, Wholesale and Industrial channels (Distributors and End Users).
Further, you will be responsible for the implementation of best practice processes; development & execution of business reviews; along with selection, training and development of staff.
Achieving sales growth, budget and other commercial metrics through own customer portfolio as well as driving results/outcomes through the NSW Sales Team. Effectively investing in the development and performance of the team will be paramount, as will continuing to create a high performance and engaged culture within the NSW sales team.
- Build the NSW state-based strategy, budget and operational plan.
- Proactively communicate and influence across the business to facilitate the achievement of the NSW plan. (always with a whole of business mindset)
- Embed a strong performance culture by actively engaging/connecting with the team.
- Working to understand the future direction of the business.
- Actively contribute to shaping, driving and implementing the solutions.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills.
- A proven ability to drive growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role, with demonstrated results identifying sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility (WFH), autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment - making all the "ingredients" for a high-performance team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.