Come be part of this leading Australian distributor who specialises in 3D Print equipment, partnering with a global brand providing solution for a broad range of industries and sectors who are renowned for their diverse reach, expansive product range and focus on customer satisfaction. This challenging and rewarding role will see you undertake a variety of tasks; drive, develop and manage existing clients aimed at generating new business and creating new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager based in Melbourne, you will be responsible for assisting, manage and growing relationships across NSW & QLD.
- To liaise with end-users, clients and contractors to promote the services of the business.
- Undertake regular visits to all client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Provide leadership and direction to the application of resources to fulfill contractual commitments and to maximize profits.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development (hunting)
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across businesses development.
- Experience of managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, hunting new business, and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.