Be part of a highly recognised Australian company with over 50 years' experience, who focus their attention in providing high quality capital equipment, automation and turnkey packing solutions to the FMCG & Consumer manufacturing market.
About the role:
This challenging and rewarding role will see you work within a team environment where you undertake a variety of tasks; driving change, develop and managing existing clients, generating new business to create new revenue streams to the company.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will grow relationships with contractors, clients, end users, to identify new business opportunities and present solutions to stakeholders across their construction projects. This is the perfect opportunity for an up and coming Sales Engineer or Technical BDM.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- State Business Development across NSW and QLD.
- Lead and support upcoming construction and engineering projects.
- Present new products direct to the market with supporting offers from Marketing and R&D Team.
- Conduct training and product support.
- Identify new project opportunities and present engineered solutions.
- Experience selling industrial products, turnkey solutions or capital equipment to contractors or end users in markets such as, Food, Pharma, Beverage, Packaging.
- +5 years in similar position (Sales Engineering or Technical BDM) and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment where you can identify construction projects well in advance.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.