About our client
My client is an entrepreneurial FMCG business who specialise in beverages products within the 'Better for You' category. They have taken the market by storm, firmly cementing themselves as a category leader in Australia with plans for future global expansion.
Locally manufactured, they have an impressive new product range, and as a result of growth, there is now an opportunity for a Territory Manager based in Sydney!
About the role
Reporting to the CEO and working across Sydney, this role is responsible for:
- Managing existing relationships within the independent grocery channel across NSW and QLD
- Identifying new business opportunities within other channels related to the range, including Health Food stores.
- Executing promotional activities and driving brand positioning in-store
- Being the point of contact for local distributors.
Skills & experience
Success in this role will come from:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales representative / territory management role
- Past FMCG or consumer goods experience - ideally selling health & wellness products
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Passion for the Better For You category!
This is the perfect time to join this emerging business during a huge period of growth!
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW