Are you passionate about the beauty of New Zealand? - TICK
Do you love to plan, organise and get stuff done? - TICK
Are you Kiwi as or a Kiwi at heart? - BIG TICK
We are looking for a proactive and passionate Office & Events Coordinator to join this Kiwi family based in Oz.
This role is perfect for a Grad with a year or two under your belt wanting to expand your career in Marketing, Admin and Events. People will descrive you as a go getter, an organiser, ambitious and just loves a chat.
1- 3 years experience.
- Plan and organize events.
- Assist with the execution of Marketing campaigns.
- Establish safety measures and procedures.
- Manage and order office assets.
- Facilitate appropriate space utilization.
- Maintain kitchen areas and staff facilities.
- Manage & order office supplies including food and stationary.
- Ensure facility compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards.
- Help new staff members with onboarding.
- Grow and maintain the fab team cukture here.
- Throw the most amazing parties.
Qualifications and Technical competencies
- High level organizational and administrative skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualified.
- Ability to work as a team member and communicate effectively.
- Proficiency in applications such as Google products, Microsoft Word, Excel and a social media whizz.