About the Company:
Join an iconic Global Business and help them achieve their goals of greater product innovation and product expansion. With a global footprint and more than 3000 employees around the world this company sees technology and product innovation as the future.
About the Role:
The Office Manager reports to the HR, Health & Safety Manager and will support the Director and Senior Leadership Team. The role will be responsible for organising and coordinating R&PD office administration process and systems, in order to ensure operational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. This position requires a person with initiative, a positive, can-do attitude and a results orientated approach.
- Complete a daily office walk to ensure upstairs office area is maintained at a very high standard and ensure all office supplies and welfare are readily available; this includes meeting rooms, lunch rooms, innovation room and visitor induction area.
- Meet and greet major clients, guest or candidates on arrival and escort them to the relevant meeting room.
- Assist with diary management for the Director APAC and other SLT team members as required.
- Lead and manage all internal office events; including birthdays, service anniversaries, international food days, and other celebrations, including room set up and cleanup.
- Assist the HR, Health & Safety Manager with organising events; such as training sessions, business orientation, new starter orientation and induction, special events, regional team meetings, etc.
- Assist with HR & Safety general administration and compliance monitoring.
- Develop an electronic filing system for compliance documentation.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Office Manager, Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant, Administration Manager or similar role
- A very high attention to detail
- Demonstrated advanced skills with the standard features of various personal computer word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, pivot tables & V Lookups, and other proprietary software)
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- Face to Face Interview w Manager
- Offer to start
This is a 3 month contract role based in an office in Rosehill, NSW. There is parking available onsite.