About the company:
Our client is a family owned winery, providing an onsite cellar door buying experience as well as restaurant and events. They also sell direct to the customer through an eCommerce offering, which is experiencing significant growth both in Australia and overseas.
About the role:
Due to significant growth, the client is looking to build out their marketing capabilities, creating a position for an experienced CRM and loyalty manager to join the business. You will be responsible for diving into the database, understanding the customer and delivering marketing campaigns to grow brand loyalty and to sales volumes. A unique opportunity to join a business experience great growth, with the potential to take it to the next level. Working alongside the Global Brand Manager, you will be across all marketing channels and provide intel on what the customer looks like and wants through your intimate knowledge of customer insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver strong sales growth through loyalty campaigns
- Constantly segmenting and analysing the database, focusing on retention and growth
- Deliver relevant and regular eDM and direct mail marketing
- Oversight on the eCommerce front including website maintenance
- Strong understanding of broader marketing channels including digital, social and traditional
Key attributes required:
- Experience in managing and growing a high performing and engaged database
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape
- Savvy across multiple CRM, POS and CMS platforms
- Experience in the wine/alcohol industries would be very desirable
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
A dynamic and fun family owned business who are all very passionate about their product and the future! The vineyard and cellar door is based about an hour north of Melbourne, however they also have another office in the inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!