About the company
This global logistics company are at the forefront of innovation and technology in both B2B & B2C markets across ANZ, with huge growth which has exploded on the back off consumer online shopping they pride themselves on providing the market with a best in class B2C logistics solution which has seen them buck the trend for growth across ANZ.
About the role
Reporting to an Operational Leader based in Brisbane, this autonomous role based in Melbourne will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for managing existing and, recruiting, educating potential new customers on a leading software application and service offering across the independent retail markets in Vic, Tas, SA & WA.
- Recruit new, develop and train existing key agents across the assigned region on the service offering
- Report on the performance of the business
- Drive system implementations and processes
- Operational problem solving
- Recommend operational improvements across the transport network
- Conduct business reviews, project manage new product launches.
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio
- Work internally with the heads of operations and local distribution to provide a seamless customer experience
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned operational and commercially focused account manager from within the courier or transport industry
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of basic marketing principles
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- This is not a pure play transactional sales role, more of a consultative educational long-term relationship sell
- You will be highly regarded if you have an operational background coming from within the local courier market - experience of running transport fleets
- Overall be a highly engaging transport professional who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Provide the market with an innovative leading service offering
- Fresh, modern working environment
- This is a fast paced, growth focused organisation with cracking career opportunities on offer
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC15847.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.