About the company
This Australian consumer goods business represent an impressive portfolio of brands that kids love and adore. Playing in categories that have been in demand throughout the COVID period, this business has positioned itself for successful growth due to the investment in their people and customers.
About the role
As Operations Administrator you will be working alongside the sales and finance team's and will be responsible for supporting the team with order confirmations, processing consignments and invoicing documents. Plus, other day to day duties/tasks as stated below.
- Reporting on Sales data
- Data Entry
- Supporting Order processing teams - processing orders through EDI
- Support finance team with day-to-day duties
- Dealing with 3PL companies
- Custom Credit and processing returns
- Account receivables support
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Customer Service, Logistics or Finance in a Consumer Goods business is highly advantageous.
- Skilled in Excel, EDI Order processing and MYOB
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion