About the role:
This role will be responsible for all operational activities in the NSW DC, the successful candidate will drive process optimisation projects to ensure streamlined efficient processes and cost effective supply chain.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to drive engagement in business related activities across the entire distribution network in NSW.
- Manage all operational activities relating to the distribution of products to stores while ensuring budget is met and all processes are streamlined effectively.
- Actively identifying and coordinating opportunities to drive productivity and cost inefficiencies.
- Ensuring the highest possible service levels are achieved in line with customer expectations.
- Drive employee culture and effectively manage performance.
- Provide support and advice to the business and Supply Chain Leadership Teams in aligning, implementing, and maintaining national DC strategy, with respect to their region and the associated policies, procedures and processes.
- Supply chain related degree qualification.
- 5+ years in a similar role.
- Prior change management / transformation experience.
- Strong systems knowledge.
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146