About the Company
Join a Global food manufacturer that supply the retail and food service categories. The business is investing in their people, process and plant improvement program. It's a fast-paced environment driven by an effective leadership team and a large operational team.
About the role
You will be driving operational activities through a highly focused team of front line leaders, across a 2-shift operation. You will ensure that the team achieves demanding daily manufacturing outputs through embracing best practice manufacturing principles.
- Manage changing priorities processing a short shelf-life product range
- Drive KPIs and cost management for quality, safety, yield, labour cost and OEE
- Driving Continuous Improvement initiatives across the site
- Manage the EBA process and foster a positive relationship with the union
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term opportunity, with a business that will provide an autonomous environment, stability and career development.
- Minimum 5 years Operations Management experience
- Food industry background; ideally short shelf-life
- Driving cost improvements and achievement of KPI's
- Team development
- Continuous Improvement, 5S, waste management improvement ideal
- Keen to succeed in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV in Word format or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114.