About the company
A major building materials business with significant growth is seeking a highly experienced operations manager to join the team based in Melbourne.
About the role
As Operations Manager, the role will be responsible for providing effective leadership in the plant and driving standards of productivity, quality, safety, engineering, customer focus, cost and people management. You will be a member of the leadership team and be jointly responsible for executing business objectives.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide leadership and direction for all manufacturing operations;
- Ensure that all staff and contractors are appropriately trained and follow process to maintain a safe working environment;
- Monitor and report on production output and quality performance;
- Manage production budgets and remain disciplined on cost control and labour utilisation;
Skills & Experience
- Our client is fully willing to relocate candidates who have a strong alignment to the requirements of the role;would be willing to relocate for this role;
- To be successful, you will significant experience in prestressed concrete production environments;
- You are a strong leader and have experience in building effective teams whilst managing cost and labour utilisation;
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Dale Young on (03) 8613 3503 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DY19142.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.