Bring your leadership and knowledge of production operations into a new processing facility. This role is based in Bateman's Bay, NSW. Relocation assistance can be provided.
- Hands on site production operations manager role.
- You'll report directly into the COO.
- Brand new factory with 2 lines.
- Dynamic role within a growing & agile business.
About the Company:
This fresh seafood processing business has just moved into a new facility in Bateman's Bay, NSW. Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee all operational activities on site. This is a hands-on leadership position that will suit someone with a bigger picture view of best practice operations.
About the Role:
- Manage the day to day production operations at the factory.
- Organise rosters and lead production staff.
- Train and develop personnel to facilitate a multi-skilled workforce.
- Maintain factory standards in line with HACCP and export regulatory requirements.
- Work collaboratively with procurement, logistics and finance to ensure stocking levels, weekly dispatch, and all monthly reporting is accurate.
- Look after all production equipment and maintenance schedules.
- Drive continuous improvement across the entire business.
- Ensure safety continues to be paramount to the culture of the operation.
- Previous experience working at an Operations Leadership level (Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Site Operations Manager etc.) in a food manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of food safety requirements and HACCP.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement methodologies in previous roles.
- Previous experience with logistics/supply chain management.
- $110K - $130K + Super
- Relocation assistance
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.
Any questions email or give me a call on 0425 201 109