About the organisation
Our client is the market leading producer in their chosen sector throughout Australia and the globe, and are now looking for Operations Manager to take the next step in their career.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be the site 2IC, responsible for driving manufacturing and production activity through a highly focused team of front line Leaders. You will ensure that the team achieves demanding daily manufacturing KPI's by developing the team culturally along with embracing best practice manufacturing principles.
The successful candidate will have key responsibilities:
- Effectively manage and direct the operation of all manufacturing production and processing.
- Driving the LEAN and CI methodology.
- Drive plant efficiency, production performance and meet business targets (Yield, Downtime and OEE)
- Provide coaching and oversee the training and skills development of the team.
- Overall operation, planning, purchasing and budgetary performance of the production and maintenance departments.
- Managing a large production team, including team of technical staff.
This is a strategic role with career development and progression available, to be successful in this position you will be a forward thinking and dynamic leader who has a true ability to embrace and drive change across a fast paced and automated environment.
In order to succeed in this role you will have:
- Degree qualified, preferably gained in an Industrial Manufacturing discipline or a fast paced environment.
- +7 -10 years of previous management experience preferably from within a large team environment.
- Good understanding of the LEAN methodology and experience in implementing their concepts.
- Previously working within a fast paced automated environment.
- Experience in project and contractor management.
- EBA experience would be ideal.
Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved within state of the art equipment, facilities and a dynamic team environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or email