Our client was established in Darwin nearly 10 years ago to provide a ship lift and repair facility to the NT market, this includes a 150-tonne ship lift. This role will manage a team of 15 (plus contractors).
There is opportunity for business growth as further site development may occur.
- Business Manager for the facility
- Manage site to implement systems and procedures to achieve operational efficiency
- Ensure conformance with WHS and related legislation
- Develop business plan for site to achieve increase in turnover
Skills / Attributes
- Tertiary qualified (preferably engineering)
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to manage a stand-alone operation reporting to head office located interstate.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Knowledge of marine facility operations
- Heavy engineering
To submit your interest in this position please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Back to job search