About the Company
A business that is a great Australian success story that has expanded into European and Asian markets. Originally a family business that quickly attracted multiple franchisees who share the same vision, this organisation provides their customers with eco friendly ways to shop for their natural foods and ingredients, catering to the large variety of modern day dietary requirements.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Manager will be entrusted to help improve performance of existing stores as well as co-ordinate the roll out of new locations. Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders of the business, this position will have you involved in developing and implementing the strategic objectives to achieve group targets as well as providing clear support and direction to your team and the franchisees. This role will also require you to:
- Assess and analyse performance metrics to recommend business improvements.
- Work closely with Marketing, Procurement, Operations Team and Franchisees in achieving group KPIs.
- Communicate the company's core values and vision to the franchise network in positive and supportive manner.
- Be supportive and provide training and clear direction for your Operations Team to optimise their skills and effectiveness when servicing the franchise network.
- Ensure that all franchise partners comply with company standards for their businesses.
- Continue to grow and develop the Operations team by hiring and managing new talent.
- Oversee the daily operations of the online store warehouse ensuring that side of the business is managed efficiently and profitably.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- The highest level of communications skills both in verbal and written context to ensure that messaging is delivered effectively and in a positive manner.
- Experienced in managing multiple stakeholders from other senior managers to junior level staff and coordinators to franchise partners.
- Managing multiple retail locations and understanding the intricacies of each site and their surroundings.
- Able provide ideas and solutions or advising the GM of any issues that may need addressing as a matter of priority.
- Implement efficient operational, marketing, procurement activities on an ongoing basis.
- Have a collegial and collaborative management style that encourages performance to a wide range of people.
If you are someone that can drive performance and high levels of service across a franchise network, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to make their mark in a business that is very aligned to current food trends and is also environmentally conscious as they continue to expand their brand. You will be given scope to grow the Operations function and be heavily involved in developing and implementing, business improvement strategies.
How to Apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.