About the company
Our client is an Australian grown, Gym and Fitness equipment business. Considering their significant growth with the addition of some major accounts, they require an experienced logistics and operations professional to oversee their warehousing and import logistics functions here in Melbourne.
About the role
- Managing operations of the business - Warehouse, Logistics and Inventory
- Implementing cost affective solutions to the business
- Managing the Supply Chain process - Purchasing, Importing from Chinese suppliers, forecasting and planning.
- Budgeting and managing operational costs including freight, warehousing and warehouse labour.
- ADHOC Warehouse/Operations duties
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Experience leading teams and building the capability of individuals in a smaller business environment.
- Experience dealing with 3PL Logistics - Mainly from China.
- Mandarin Speaking is an advantage
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met and standards adhered to, in line with company policy. A Valid forklift and driver's license are necessary.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.