Our client is a market leader in the Food Processing & Nutrition sector. They are well established, with an excellent culture and a customer base that spans locally and internationally.
- This role will assume overall responsibility for managing the production operation at one of the companies key manufacturing locations.
- You will have oversight of several change programs, incorporating capital development, process improvement, safety, quality, and leadership.
- You will develop a high performing team and further improve engagement across the site, as well as guide personnel through effective continuous improvement programs.
- Finally, you will lead the management of production processes to optimize throughout the factory.
- You will be tertiary qualified in Manufacturing or Engineering with experience in leading manufacturing operations within a FMCG / Food Grade facility.
- Critical to the success of the role will be your ability to develop and execute CAPEX and OPEX projects.
- You will possess excellent LEAN Management capabilities and have the ability to lead and motivate a large team of people.
- Finally, you will demonstrate strong financial acumen and have a proven track record in improving operations.
For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or apply via the following link.