About the company
Our client is a well-known brand for leading from the front when it comes to new technology within their specific industry. Due to a recent promotion and continued growth they are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Manger to join their site.
Reporting to the Site Manager in this fast-paced environment your focus will be on:
- Leading a large group of production personal (around 200) plus developing Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Driving a safety-first culture, 5S and better machine uptime
- Ensure OH&S and quality systems and processes are followed, and production costs remain within budget.
- Improve engagement and culture through leadership, training and being a good mentor for the production team.
- Monitor employee performance and implement employee improvement programs
- Degree qualifications in Management, Food Technology, Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- A demonstrated achievement of improvement & change in a traditional manufacturing / distribution environment
- Experience with industrial relations and fore-fronting enterprise agreement negotiations
- A track record of driving CI and change in a manufacturing environment
- Training in continuous improvement methodology would be highly advantageous (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma), and understanding of Industry 4.0
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all level
How to apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc15047