About the company
This organisation is a well known retailer and possess a team that is dedicated the future growth of the business. With a significant retail network across the country, this organisation has a large supply chain to match which is critical in ensuring the success of the business.
About the role
As the Operations Manager at the Vic Distribution Centre, the key focus of this position will be to lead the people on shift to ensure that the retail network receives best in class service, with the right product hitting the right stores at the right time. Some of your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Lead a team of 8 direct reports and up to 80 indirect reports
- Ensure the performance of the DC is achieved across people, safety, financial and operational metrics
- Identify and drive process improvements across the site through collaboration with your team
- Build trust within the site and ensure compliance measures are adhered to
Skills & Experience
This organisation is looking for a positive, collaborative and innovative people leader who has a strong background in warehouse operations and who isn't afraid of a challenge. The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success in leading high performance team
- Track record in driving cultural change of a site
- Extensive experience working in a fast paced and high volume DC environment
- Safety first mindset
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark with a well known retailer, with an energised leadership team that will provide you scope to improve performance and make the changes required. Starting salary of $150,000 package is on offer.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Goodrem on 03 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.