Our client is the number one leader in Australia within their area of specialization. Boasting an impressive client base consisting of some of the countries top Universities, Schools, Art's Centers and Broadcasters they have led the way in terms of Engineering innovation. Due to an impressive period of growth they now require an experienced Operations Manager to lead them through this exciting period.
As Operations Manager, in this newly created role, you will have oversight of all Engineering Management, Project Planning, Financial Management and Logistics. You will be responsible for implementing a series of robust processes, frameworks and measures that will enable greater efficiencies throughout the project lifecycle. Your strong Engineering knowledge and background will allow you to review designs, leading the engineering team to deliver the best client solution. Through effective project planning you will ensure that all projects remain within budget and are delivered on time. You will play a critical role in optimizing the logistics network to ensure the seamless transition of technology and products to each site location, on time for project delivery.
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering with experience in leading an Engineering / Building Services business within the Commercial Construction industry.
- Demonstrated experience in leading engineering teams and end to end project management.
- Excellent commercial and financial management capabilities.
- Successful track record in effective project planning and experience in managing multiple projects.
- Outstanding leadership experience, with the ability to develop, coach and mediate with Engineering teams.
- Experience in optimizing logistics and distribution networks into commercial construction projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, in a newly created role, in what is an exciting period of growth.
For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or apply via the appropriate link.