This client work with a diverse range of customers from small businesses through to government agencies and large multi-national clients. They are a leader in sustainability and renewable resources with their moto being "making a sustainable future possible". They're looking for an Operations Supervisor to join their team.
Responsibilities for the role
You will be responsible for managing the fleet and drivers from a rostering, safety, maintenance and business perspective.
- Coordinating and scheduling day to day operations of drivers runs
- Consulting with line management in the development and management of operational targets
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out on equipment
- Leading a high level of customer service and driving operational efficiencies within the team
- Managing labour efficiencies and overall cost management
This role is based in Canberra, ACT.
You will be passionate about safety and have experience working within a transport team. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to and knowledge of safety management systems