About the client
Our client is a global, market leading consumer products organisation which specialise in producing the highest quality oral care, personal care, home care, and pet nutrition products to market. We currently have an amazing 12-month fixed term opportunity available for an experienced dental professional.
About the role
You will be reporting to the Sales Manager, focusing on:
- Creating, managing and implementing strategic plans across our key dental accounts, spanning across CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Newcastle and Port Macquarie
- Becoming our brand ambassador, developing solid relationships across dentists, therapists, hygienists, dental assistants and distributors.
- Monitoring success of key strategies.
- Educating our customers on the professional benefits of our portfolio, ensuring optimal distribution.
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from:
- Tertiary qualifications as a dental therapist or hygienist.
- Demonstrated experience in dental sales as a Territory Manager is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Meticulous planning and time management skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion