About our client
Our client is a global powerhouse in the consumer goods industry who are market leaders in their category. Their innovative brand continues to be at the forefront of digital technology, and they pride themselves on sticking to their roots of providing a best in class experience to their loyal consumers.
About the role
Sitting in the Sales Department and reporting to the Sales Manager, the Order Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all orders received are processed accurately and in a timely manner (through EDI)
- Accurately process all orders (manual & EDI) as they are received
- Update records of all EDI orders received
- Daily review of Inventory
- Assist account executives in generating sell-in reports
Skills & experience
- You must have experience processing orders through EDI
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.
- This business would suit someone who thrives on working in a team environment, where no day is the same!
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion