About the company
Our client is an Australian grown, technology and digital accessories organisation. Considering their significant growth globally, they require an experienced logistics professional to oversee their warehousing and internal freight management functions here in Melbourne.
About the role
As Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator, you will be managing and processing EDI orders for all Australian Customers. Managing and allocating inventory, whilst advising and reporting on stock replenishment and order fulfilment.
- Coordinating and processing EDI orders for all Australian Customers.
- Releasing orders in WMS whilst managing inventory and stock allocation.
- Stock replenishment and Order Fulfilment.
- Communicating with customers around availability/shipping dates/backorders.
- General logistics tasks.
Skills & Experience
- You will be tech savvy and have experience using a number of software programs such as SAP, Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- You must have experience dealing with retailers (online as well) and consumer durables/goods.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.
- 3 - 5years experience in a similar role