About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an opportunity to join their team in a business-critical role supporting their Merchandise team.
The Senior Inventory & Allocation Analyst is responsible for all order management liaison with the businesses Australia and New Zealand customers. Reporting to the Customer Experience Senior Manager, you will lead another order analyst, and be accountable for partnering with suppliers to execute the order management and returns management and provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
* Review and analyse the order hold files for assigned accounts assigned
* Highest level of customer service and support provided to business partners and retailers
* Process any order management processes and order modifications from sales and retail teams
* Manage training development for junior analyst
* Collaborate monthly with external business service provider to provide feedback and improvement opportunities.
* Conduct check-ins and service level discussions with Sales and Supply Chain
* Answering telephone and email queries relating to deliveries, stock availabilities and general product enquiries
* Ensure new customer locations are set up correctly in internal systems
* Responsible for Non-compliance disputes investigations
* Manage returns process from retail customers
Skills and Experience
* Prior experience within apparel industry preferred
* 5+ years' Order Management and Customer Service experience required
* 5+ years' experience with SAP or similar ERP order management tool
* Experience in people management preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall, 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion