Due to an internal promotion, one of Australia's most iconic food companies is looking for an ambitious Packaging Technologist to join their Innovation department. Reporting to the Packaging Manager, and working alongside a team of experts, you will be responsible for the full packaging lifecycle - from design, formulation and artwork through to roll-out. The business are signatories to APCO and have sustainability embedded in their strategy and values.
Our client is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse background, all members of the LGBTQIA+ community and people with disability. Please reach out if you have:
- Experience designing packaging (ideally for food) across a range of categories
- Knowledge of trends in packaging sustainability and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
This is a values-led business, focused on the long-term growth of their people. You can expect:
- Flexible working arrangements, with the ability to mix home and office days
- Competitive salary package, with potential for growth
- Diverse and expert team, ready to set you up for success from day one
To apply for this role, please submit your CV or reach out quoting the reference number 23849.