About the company:
Our client is a leading university who has over 40,000 students across multiple campuses. Their digital team is looking to ramp up performance and is looking for an engaged digital performance
About the role:
Reporting into the Paid Digital Media Manager, you will sit within a team of 4, planning, buying and reporting across all digital channels. Utilising Adobe Ad Cloud and Audience Manager, you'll be responsible for analysing data and managing digital campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, buying and optimising digital campaigns
- Reporting on performance of digital campaigns using Adobe Analytics
- Implement bidding strategies across programmatic buying
- Manage a budget of up to $1 million
- Work with your team to ensure campaigns and strategies align to overall marketing plan
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working in a similar digital media buying role
- Understanding of various performance marketing channels
- Experience using Adobe Ad Cloud, Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics would be advantageous
- Knowledge in programmatic buying
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and flexible working environment.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!