About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing digital agency based out of Collingwood, servicing some large Australian Bluechip clients. As a tight knit team of digital marketers, they have successfully pitched and won a behemoth in the retail space and are now looking to build out a team to not only assist on the delivery of this key account, but to shape the marketing futures of their other large clients.
About the Role
The paid search executive, will sit alongside the Paid Search Manager, executing their strategies across the Google stack. You'll use your experience across Google Analytics and reporting to provide insights and ultimately help shape the overall strategy. You love being on the tools and will be rewarded for your hard work with the opportunity to learn from the best in business and get exposure to all aspects of digital marketing.
- Execute across paid search strategies
- Make recommendations on small to medium media assignments
- Analyse paid search performance and data, reporting to the business and through to clients
- Exceed your client's expectations on key paid search media deliverables
- Implement and optimise PPC campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working on large budgets
- You have a great understanding of Google
- Excellent presentation skills
- A willingness to learn
- Strong ROI and analytical mindset
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at the start of something huge! The team are very excited about the future and their growth. They're looking for team players to come in and not only be a part of their vision but help shape it.
How to Apply
If this opportunity is of interest, click on the APPLY button or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts