An exciting Paid Search Specialist role has just become available to join one of the prominent and largest players in the financial services market. They are a high growth brand that puts their customers at the center of their business.
This role will pivotal role to the marketing team as you will driving their business efficiencies to expand their brand. You will be reporting to the Head of marketing and will drive the results from the back of their marketing campaigns to gain desirable outcomes. This role will be most suited for someone who is currently working for digital agencies and would like to be on the client side, to pursue a career working for an established company and owning their own strategies.
- Develop and manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting, analytics and performance insights for PPC campaigns
- Lead and execute pay per click media campaigns to deliver strong media efficiencies and effectiveness outcomes
- Create innovative strategies to develop campaigns that will help the company compete better with their competitors
- SEM management on a daily basis via SA360 to achieve inorganic volume and COA targets
- Working closely with a cross functional team and making sure that the marketing activities aligned with the company's objectives
- Manage daily optimisations, pacing, and reporting of campaigns
- Budget management for all digital campaigns and KPIs goal reporting
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management
- Min 3 to 4 years' experience in PPC and SEM platforms, ideally SA360. Can be from agencies or client side
- Knowledge on PPC/ SEM trends and technologies including recent trends in the field is a MUST
- Strong experience in Google Analytics and reporting tools
- Basic SEO knowledge and a high level of analytical thinking
- Working experiences in financial services industry or managing big clients in financial services
- Proven track of record in managing large, complex search media campaigns across multiple markets
- Strong business acumen and a "can-do" attitude
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Vicky Semidang for a confidential discussion. If this role is not for you but you are open for new opportunities in the Digital marketing, feel free to jump on the website and sign up for our job alerts!