Are you a Paid Social expert, interested in shaping and executing the Paid Social strategy for a well-known Australian multi-brand, health & fitness brand?
About the company:
A well-known brand in the health, leisure, and wellbeing sector with a diverse portfolio of products and services. They are going through an exciting period of growth and the senior leadership team have made the commitment to enhancing their digital marketing efforts, investing heavily in Social Media as well as broader paid media.
About the role:
Throughout the 9-12 month contract, the Paid Social Specialist will have full ownership of the Social budget with the autonomy to explore new channels and opportunities. A full review is required including channel and budget allocation, ensuring the correct foundations are in place to deliver on growth targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the Paid Social strategy across all relevant channels.
- End-to-end campaign management of all paid social campaigns.
- Monitor and analyse campaigns, ensuring consistent ROI.
- Review available data/insights and develop social media and content amplification strategies as an extension of the comms and digital content strategies.
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders across multiple brands to ensure their needs are met.
- Keep ahead of new Social initiatives.
Key attributes include:
- A foundation in Paid Social, from either a client-side or agency background.
- A ROI focused approach, with an understanding of how to effectively optimise spend.
- Data-led, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies.
- The ability and confidence to present reports to the wider business.
- Delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
They are truly passionate about digital and e-commerce and are willing to invest the time, money and required resource to make this role a success. Internally, the team enjoy a modern working culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to work from home or the office.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.