About our Client
This Australian owned FMCG business have made their mark within the Australian grocery & foodservice market, and challenging the status quo when it comes to innovation and go-to-market strategies. They pride themselves on the branded products that are renowned throughout the Australian market.
About the Role
A rare opportunity has become available to join the business in a 12 month fixed term contract within the demand planning team. You will work closely with your counterpart in the team to facilitate the monthly demand planning process for the businesses retail channels, working to minimise inventory holdings whilst maintaining high level customer service.
* Creation and maintenance of forecast models
* Drive demand review process with Marketing, Sales and Finance functions across the S&OP process
* Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
* Work with Supply and Logistics teams on any actions required to remedy short term variances
* Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
* Identify and lead the continuous improvement of demand management practices
Skills and Experience
* Prior Demand planning/analyst experience within an FMCG environment
* MRP planning experience
* Experience with Statistical modelling software
* Strong capability with Excel/PowerPoint
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.