About the company
We are partnering with the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. They have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries.
Covid has driven a surge in demand for flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, they are rapidly accelerating the growth of their global network.
About the role
The Partnerships BDM will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional levels. You will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating your own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally driven enquiries.
Success for the Partnership BDM will open up opportunities across the wider business with the potential to move into general, cross-function and international roles.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale
- Willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Delivering at least 10 new partner locations every year
- Generating awareness and visibility in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts.
- Time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, click on the APPLY button above or contact David Kettle on 0480 002 516 for a confidential discussion.