About the company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated children's charity, founded to protect children from human trafficking around the globe.
About the role
Reporting into the Executive Manager of Partnerships, the Partnership Manager will be responsible for developing relationships to generate financial support for the organisation. Presenting to small and large stakeholder groups within community and corporate environments. Engaging your audience with the organisation's vision, cause, and examples of the amazing work they undertake internationally for the protection and restoration of children.
- Develop partnerships with corporates, churches, businesses, supporters, donors, community groups to increase financial support within NSW.
- Present and speak at conferences, churches and events, to highlight the work of our client with the aim of engaging new supporters.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships through effective account management
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of fundraising expansion strategies
- Actively and effectively utilise CRM tools to track leads, opportunities and ongoing account management planning
Skills & Experience
You are a partnership or relationship manager within fundraising by trade and have a truly empathetic and passionate approach to your work. You'll have the confidence to start conversations with new and old contacts. You'll be well networked and love to spark up a conversation.
- Strong knowledge of Sydney and NSW, with strong network into the Christian community
- Proven track record of generating significant gifts from high net worth individuals or organisation
- Exemplary communication skills, including persuasive negotiating and public speaking abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to network with people of diverse ages and backgrounds
- Flexibility to attend group meetings after hours when needed.
YOU can be a part of an evolving team that truly does make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate.
- Competitive Salary
- Non for-Profit Salary Supplement
- Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Work from Home
- Laptop, Phone and iPad
- Interstate and International Travel and Tours
- Be part of a team driven to making a positive difference to children.
How to apply
Click to apply or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential career discussion.