headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services. headspace has over 115 centres nationally and has to date, provided over 2 million services to young people in Australia. headspace is excited to be delivering a new program which is aimed at linking young Australians with skilled industry mentors. This is a crucial program in the current employment landscape, as it supports young people to find, maintain and enjoy work. To ensure the ongoing impact of this program, there is an opportunity to join headspace as their Partnerships Development Manager for the service.
The Partnerships Development Manager is responsible for developing and nurturing corporate relationships to generate financial and engagement partnerships for this specialised vocational support program. The role will leverage current key partnerships whilst building and assessing a pipeline of new potential partners to support the program.
Sitting within the Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising team, The Partnerships Development Manager will focus on the acquisition of new organisations to establish sustainable long-term agreements with a shared value focus. The role will include all aspects of business development and relationship management, including working with relevant internal and external stakeholders, with the aim to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for headspace and its corporate and program partners.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, the Partnerships Development Manager will have:
- a huge appetite for business development and acquisition of new partners, from researching to pitching, presenting and securing business
- demonstrated examples of developing successful corporate partnership / sponsorship agreements across a variety of industries
- a capacity to be innovative in their approach to corporate partnerships - seeking creative, collaborative and sustainable outcomes
- a high-level of commercial acumen and attention to detail, with exemplary research and analytical skill sets
- an ability to thrive in a target driven team
- advanced negotiation and contract management skills
- excellent relationship management skills across complex senior stakeholder groups
- a collaborative working style, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- a broad understanding of the employment landscape and or Australian mental health services system would be advantageous
To apply for this role click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion please call Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3518.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.