Foodbank Victoria has been providing vital food relief to vulnerable Victorians for over 90 years. With over 500 charity partners across the State, they are able to provide 1.2 million meals a month to Victorians in need. Their vision is healthy food for all, and Foodbank Victoria work with partners right across the food and grocery sector through to farmers and retailers to redistribute food to those in need.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining corporate and community partnerships in Victoria. This includes managing related events and activities to raise funds, profile and resources through existing and evolving partnerships which are in line with Foodbank Victoria's organisational values. This is an opportunity to think outside the box, bring innovative ideas and suggestions and work in an environment where there is an appetite to try new ideas to further the mission of Foodbank and the Victorians they reach in times of crisis.
- Work with the fundraising and communications team to develop and deliver new and exciting partnership opportunities
- Identify and harness community and corporate partnerships to Increase the fundraising portfolio and raise awareness
- Continue to build and strengthen existing partnerships to ensure the sustainability of Foodbank Victoria's contribution to the community
- Develop community and corporate events In line with Foodbank Victoria's values to Increase awareness and participation
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, strengthening and delivering partnerships in both corporate and community landscapes
- A commercial mindset, able to identify and deliver public support, fundraising income and awareness
- A hunter mentality, with the ability to approach values aligned community and corporate organisations to support the long term sustainability of Foodbank Victoria and their programs
- Identify and deliver new products to take to market to promote and strengthen partnerships
- The ability to seek out opportunities to promote Foodbank Victoria and the vital work they do
- A problem solving attitude, working with multiple stakeholders to deliver projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- A willingness to roll your sleeves up and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong project management skills including time management, budget management and stakeholder management
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Applications for this position will be reviewed on the week commencing January 17th, 2022. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Maisie Sheffield on 03 8613 3535. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Six Degrees Executive.