Corporate Partnerships Manager required for Health Foundation based in Darlinghurst.
- Opportunity to take ownership of partnership portfolio
- Competitive salary
- Passionate, experienced highly performing team
- Great location, easy walk from local transport links
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Corporate Partnerships, the newly created role of Corporate Partnerships Manager will develop and expand their partnerships program through sponsorship, workplace giving, corporate foundations and in-kind donations to support the operations of all services in NSW.
- Develop, drive and implement Corporate Partnerships strategy
- Maintain current and acquire new corporate partnerships, achieving sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships whilst working to achieve Corporate Partnerships targets.
- Develop proposals and related materials to support the program's acquisition strategy whilst developing workplace giving programs.
- Work with the CEO, Deputy CEO and Corporate Partnerships Ambassador to identify new Corporate Partnerships through supporter networks and industry connections
- Manage communications with key partnerships, working collaboratively across teams to ensure Brand exposure is met for each partner.
- Work collaboratively with the Events team to identify Corporate Partners to reduce event spend.
- Demonstrated success in sales, marketing or fundraising in business development and relationship management.
- Exceptional relationship, networking and communication skills with ability to work with broad range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships and implement supporting campaigns, using various marketing channels.
- Strong research and presentation skills.
- Ideally understanding of NFP sector with experience in corporate relations
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail with superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously with good attention to detail.
- Prepare proposals and conduct post activity reviews and reports.
This is a unique opportunity to utilize your expertise in partnerships and business development and take ownership of their partnerships program and drive results!!
The Foundation is made up of people who really care about the work they do. You will have the knowledge that your work has a direct impact on people's ability to access excellent healthcare in Australia.
Don't delay, please apply now or call Christina on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.