Our client is a specialist health and disability Not for Profit organisation who delivers advocacy, support and services to a community affected by several types of this genetic disease. Working tirelessly towards finding a cure through Melbourne based research programs, the organisation supports affected families and provides assistance and advice to navigate NDIS and other education programs. They are building their capacity in the fundraising space, and are seeking an immediately available Partnerships Manager to join the team for the next three months (with possibilty of extension).
The organisation is seeking a self-motivated, Partnerships/Business Development professional who may come from NFP or from commercial sectors to research, target and pitch to corporate businesses to partner with them for major fundraising events, research and programs. The businesses must align with the organisation's values and strategic plan, and provide either financial or in-kind support. In return, they will have maximum exposure to the community.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a strong sales, business development or partnerships management background
- A positive, robust attitude to aligning causes and commercial businesses
- The ability to strategically pitch to retain new business
- Be self-motivated to source new business opportunities
- Be a team player
- Have immediate availability and own transport
Please click the Apply Now button or for further information, please contact Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518