- Join Movember's global movement to change the face of Men's health
- Newly created role with the mandate to improve overall performance
- Great Richmond location with flexible working options
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
About the role
Reporting to the Global Director, Digital & Direct Channels, the Performance Marketing Manager has a key role to bring Movember's key digital performance marketing channels to life. You will work closely with Health Experts, Content Managers, Campaign Directors, and external partners (where required) to develop effective paid advertising strategies, detailed plans and rich content that drives a strong return on spend.
- Develop, manage, and deliver performance marketing strategies to drive acquisition and meet revenue targets
- Deliver and optimise 'always on' and targeted campaigns across Paid Social, SEM, PPC & Display
- Develop, manage, and deliver SEO strategy to ensure content KPI's, organic visits and ranking objectives are met
- Partner with Brand and Content team to design a content strategy and roadmap for with optimizations for SEO
- Influence and support a team of channel experts to deliver campaigns and optimize data-led performance marketing
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness and return on ad spend of all activities
- Monitor metrics and make recommendations for improvements
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across marketing and the wider business to align business objectives
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven professional strategic planning experience in paid media across Paid Social, SEM, SEO, PPC & Display
- Deep technical knowledge of advertising platforms, best practices and emerging trends for optimization
- Experience in working in complex and multilayered organisations (ideally global businesses)
- Can manage and work through ambiguity and is a strategic and creative thinker
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Project management skills and experience with the ability to deliver on time and budget.
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Brett Knowles at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521.