About the company
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally, with ambition to be the largest Retail Group in the world. Apparel that comes from their values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Clothing that is constantly innovating, bringing better design and comfort to your life and clothing that is affordable and accessible to all. Their staff live and breathe the company values and they encourage and support individuals to foster both corporate and personal growth.
About the role
As the Performance Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be an integral part of the marketing team responsible for all digital marketing investment across performance channels. These channels include SEM, Re-marketing, Prospecting and Affiliate plus all eDM and CRM. This is a newly created role in an expanding marketing team, reflecting the aggressive growth targets for both eCommerce and Retail stores. You will develop strategy and be accountable for managing investment to optimise ROI and ensure robust insights for multi-channel performance measurement. You will lead a small team of two and manage agency support partners in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Working closely with the broader Marketing and eCommerce teams in Australia along with our international team, will be an important centre of digital expertise.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Create and implement performance marketing strategy to optimise ROI for both eCommerce and Retail stores
- Build robust performance measurement framework, developing and implementing ongoing reporting with actionable insights. Leverage data and best practice to optimise and improve channel performances.
- Centre of expertise for all things performance marketing including SEM, Re-marketing, Prospecting and Affiliate
- Manage CRM program including database acquisition, data enrichment, customer engagement and reporting.
- Develop and manage weekly eDM program ensuring cross functional alignment across eCommerce, Operations and Marketing.
- Manage agency relationships in delivery of performance marketing programs
- Build business case/s to increase overall marketing investment
- Thought leadership in paid/performance digital staying on top of industry updates and relevant business impacts, identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and adopt new marketing technologies.
- Work closely with broader marketing and eCommerce teams to ensure all activities are aligned with broader marketing campaigns.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in digital marketing either in digital agency or omni channel retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage performance marketing programs to deliver strong ROI
- Strong financial acumen and high level of analytical skills
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Advertising Studio including managing customer data and engagement, building and sending eDMs including segmentation, journeys and triggered emails.
- Proven ability to manage email marketing in past paced dynamic environment
- Technical expertise in Google Analytics, Adwords, Double Click and Product feeds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the business
- A strong team leader with a genuine desire to build capability within the team
- Demonstrated sensitivity to cross cultural understanding
You will be commercially and analytically minded as well as being passionate about the retail space. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a small team environment. Internally you will be surrounded by equally high performing teams, within a culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion.