About the company
A truly wonderful organisation that play a massive part to promote our Sunshine State. They have invested in large technical infrastructure, systems and resources upgrades to be innovative and up to date for all things marketing and digital, allowing them to do what they do best, which is attract people to visit Queensland.
About the role
The Performance Media and Search Specialist is responsible in optimising and delivering global marketing efforts from their Paid Search, Paid Social Media, Programmatic Media, Digital Display advertising activities. The position will have primary focus of developing and optimizing paid digital advertising campaigns across display, social, video, paid search and mobile. The Performance Media and SEO Specialist requires a command of the technical aspect of the online advertising space as well as experience managing external agencies. The role will also require you to:
- Deliver on the vision to connect with key audience segments globally, delivering targeting messages to engage consumers and drive them down the path-to-conversion.
- Setup, optimise and report on Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns (in-house)
- Drive digital channel performance in Paid Search, Affiliates, Digital Display Marketing, Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Develop digital channel plan across Paid Search, Affiliates, Digital Display Marketing and Paid Social.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities.
- Use levers such as geo-targeting, day parting, placement optimisation and more to achieve CPA targets
- Develop acquisition, retention and traffic goals and define KPIs for each.
- Drive usage and adoption of new marketing tools such as a DMP and Campaign Manager.
- Implement global approach to drive online and omni-channel goals.
- Collaborate with key teams across the organisation to develop a consumer centric global performance media strategy.
- Build and maintain business relationships and provide expertise to the global marketing group, TEQ, media agency partners and the broader tourism industry. Share industry insights and learnings with internal and external business partners.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, business or equivalent experience is required.
- Strong expertise and practical knowledge of digital platforms and advertising mediums including paid search, social and programmatic display, as well as ad operations
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, trends and consumer insights to provide recommendations and leadership to TEQ, stakeholders and the broader tourism industry
- Experience setting up, optimising and reporting on Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Display
- Technical experience in Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, SA360, DV360, Adobe Audience Manager and running global social media advertising
- Great understanding of audience targeting and tactics to engage users digitally to pull them through the conversion path
- Experience with the Adobe technology stack, including Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics
- Experience optimising campaigns through levers such as placements, dayparting, geo-targeting, rates
- Attention to detail and effective project management skills.
If you are a Performance Media and Search specialist that has a keen eye on impactful and engaging campaigns, then get involved in promoting our great state and make a difference to our economy.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.