About the company
This publicly listed global infant formula company has seen significant growth and is respected as an industry leader for their specialty products. With recent expansion into new markets and strong demand for products through COVID-19, they are seeking to expand their team and hire an administration superstar to support senior leadership.
About the role
As the first point of contact for the organisation, this role is responsible for providing high-quality administrative services as well as customer service duties when required. The role provides support to the leadership team of seven, and includes diary and appointment management, actioning and drafting correspondence, detailed travel arrangements, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Handling inbound phone and email enquiries and being the first point of contact
- Managing the reception area and welcoming any visitors to the site
- Organisation of calendars and diary management
- Booking travel, handling expense management and recording travel expenses
- Coordinating executive team meetings and taking minutes
- Providing Personal Assistant capability to the leadership team (seven people) when required
- Additional customer service responsibilities as required, and handling customer complaints alongside the customer service team
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role, supporting senior leadership
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High usage of Microsoft Office suite and ability to produce meeting minutes and reports
- Previous customer service experience would be advantageous but not required
Take this opportunity to join a purpose-led organisation who is constantly innovating and prides themselves on being an industry leader. With a close-knit team and strong growth across the company, this is a very exciting time to join.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nidhi Nanda (03 8613 3500) for a confidential discussion.