About the company
Our client is a well-established healthcare network based on St Kilda Road, who are committed and passionate about providing care to patients. Healthscope is a healthcare network comprising 43 hospitals around Australia and 23 pathology clinics in New Zealand. Healthscope has a team of 18,000 people and 17,500 Accredited Medical Practitioners, providing care to patients ranging from pathology tests to complex surgery and place the highest priority on quality clinical outcomes, transparency of reporting and elevating the overall patient experience.
Healthscope's vision is to be a recognised leader of quality private health care services. Healthscope operates in an environment where safety and quality are paramount, comfortably balanced against responsibility to our owners and stakeholders.
About the role
This full-time permanent Personal Assistant position is an administrative role that provides personal assistant support to one of the Managers. This role is heavily focused on administration while being able to anticipate the Managers' needs with a high level of attention to detail.
- Administrative duties
- Managing diary & calendar, rescheduling & prioritising activities
- Coordination of meetings with preparation of agendas, minutes and follow up including room bookings, organising events and team offsites
- Responding to phone calls
- Coordination and preparation of documentation (info packs, PPT decks and excel spreadsheets)
- Updating contracts
- Assist with financial transactions/invoicing
- Develop strong relationships with many internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Experience with supporting executives and/or experience in personal assistant/office management within a large complex organization.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and high level of attention to detail with an ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: effective communication skills with the ability to develop, influence and carefully manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Experience working in large complex organisation with multiple sites desirable.
- Proficient in Outlook and the Microsoft Suite.
Are you an experienced personal assistant who is looking for a pathway to becoming an executive assistant? This role might be for you. We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience supporting a Manager/Director/Exec who will have an opportunity for career progression within this large organisation.
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.
Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.
Applications close on 25 June 2020